First to market with Metal Halide systems, with unmatched intensity and uniformity of field, X-Cite is the standard for alternatives to HBO.
This cost-effective light source provides excitation intensity superior to conventional mercury arc lamps, but offers ten times the life span.
X-Cite 120Q includes:
- Lamp module and manual.
- Liquid light guide with wide-field fluorescence microscope adaptor
- Grounded and shielded power cord.
- Routine imaging protocols requiring high illumination power and medium term stability.
The X-Cite 120Q is ideally suited for fluorescence microscopes being used in routine assays and as an excitation light source for use in multi-user facilities.
Compatible with wide-field fluorescence microscopes from major manufacturers.
Wide-Field Fluorescence Microscope Excitation Light Source
- Proprietary 120W Mercury Vapor Short Arc, AC
- 2000 hours guaranteed; 2500 hours typical
- High efficiency, switch mode, line isolated, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, universal input
- 90 seconds (typical)
CE Marked, Certified to IEC.
The X-Cite 120Q excitation light source uses a 120 Watt lamp to deliver uniform wide-field fluorescence microscope illumination . The proprietary Intelli-Lamp® provides more than 2000 hours of life. The lamp is pre-aligned so changing it is a simple, one-step process.
The optional adjustable iris allows the user to set the level of illumination.
Reference: XE120-Q, NO IRIS- 010-00169-Q
Reference: XI120-Q, WITH IRIS- 010-00170-Q