First to market with Metal Halide systems, with unmatched intensity and uniformity of field –X-Cite® is the standard for alternatives to HBO with the added option and benefits of a computer controlled microscope light source.
X-Cite® 120PCQ Microscope Illumination System includes
- Lamp module
- Liquid light guide with wide-field fluorescence microscope adaptor
- Grounded and shielded power cord
- 9-pin serial cable
- manual , quick start guide and CD software.
- high output power
- good minute to hour stability
- PC control of shutter and iris
The X-Cite® 120PCQ is ideally suited for fluorescence microscopes being used in routine assays and as an excitation light source for use in multi-user facilities.
Compatible with wide-field fluorescence microscopes from major manufacturers.
- Proprietary 120W Mercury Vapor Short Arc, AC
- 2000 hours guaranteed; 2500 hours typical(10 times the life span of a conventional mercury lamp
- High efficiency, switch mode, line isolated, 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, universal input
- 90 seconds (typical)
- Intensity Adjustment
- PC Control
X-Cite® 120 PCQ is available with a built-in 5-step iris for adjusting intensity to optimize specimen illumination and to help minimize photobleaching of fluorophores.
With settings of 100%, 50%, 25%, 12%, and 0%, this is a standard feature of the X-Cite® 120PCQ.
Spare lamps for the X-Cite® 120 PCQ : 012-63000
Reference: XI120-PCQ 010-00171-Q