The X-Cite 200DC fluorescence microscopy illumination system offers the ultimate combination of optical performance, short term stability and a built-in fast shutter.
X-Cite 200DC Microscope Illumination System includes
- Lamp module
- Liquid light guide with adaptor
- Foot pedal
- Grounded and shielded power cord
- User guide (on CD)
- Start guide
- high degree of short term (ms) stability
- high speed shuttering
- excitation up to 800nm
Compatible with microscopes from all major manufacturers.
Novice and experienced microscopists will enjoy the flexibility provided by the smooth 0-100% intensity adjustment and expanded spectral range of this advanced DC stabilized fluorescence light source.
DC Stabilized Fluorescence Light Source & Illumination System
- 200W Mercury Vapor Short Arc, DC
- 2000 hours guaranteed, 2500 hours typical
- Warm-up period: 4mn
- Front panel button, foot pedal, TTL input/sync output. Response time: 5-6 ms to open/close (TTL)
- ND (Neutral Density) mesh, manual dial control, continuous non-detent motion from 0-100%
With the convenience and superior illumination uniformity, the X-Cite 200DC is intuitively easy-to-use design also includes light guide auto-detection to ensure optimized light coupling - every time.
Replacement lamps for the X-Cite® 200DC : 012-66000
Reference: XCT 200 010-00283R