Liquid Light Guide for X-Cite
Most X-Cite illuminators connect to your microscope via a liquid light guide and a coupling adaptor.
The light guides have a core diameter of 3mm, and are available in either 1500mm or 3000mm lengths.
Features & benefits
- Isolates microscope from electrical noise.
- Isolates microscope from mechanical vibration.
- No heat transferred to microscope.
- Uniformly illuminated field of view.
Those liquid light guides have a core diameter of 3mm and are available in either 1500mm or 3000mm lengths.
Those light guide can be used with the following X-Cite units
3 x 1500 mm
3 x 3000 mm
- The X-Cite output is not as bright as it used to be.
- Changing lamps doesn’t quite help?
You might have an air bubble in your liquid light guide (LLG).
Depending on the size and location in the light guide, a bubble may or may not be obvious.
Maintenance Guide available here.
Aging of the light guide can be check with a measurement system.
[[Fast Drying Systems (FDS) SA, 21 chemin Terroux, CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex]]